TWO FORMER AGRICULTURAL PREMISES with B2/B8 USES and YARD AREAS - 3,158 sq ft to 6,316 sq ft - FOR SALE
|Location:||Ropley nr. Alresford|
|Area:||3,158 - 6,316sq ft|
TWO FORMER AGRICULTURAL PREMISES
with B2/B8 USES and YARD AREAS
3,158 sq ft – 6,316 sq ft
Units 1 and 2, Oaklands, Lyeway Road, Ropley, Hampshire, SO24 ODD
- Former poultry units with Certificate of Lawfulness for B2 and B2/B8 uses
- Concrete flooring, timber frames, fluorescent lighting
- Three-phase electricity supplies, WC facilities
- Double loading doors – 2.5 m width
- Eaves – 2 m, pitch – 3.5 m
- External storage and parking areas
- Shared access driveway
(Approximate gross internal areas)
Unit 1 3,158 sq ft (293.4 sq m)
Unit 2 3,158 sq ft (293.4 sq m)
Total 6,316 sq ft (586.8 sq m)
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority, East Hampshire District Council (01730 266551).
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) has been undertaken and is available for this property on request. On the Rating Scale of A to G the Rating is G(176).
The accommodation is available for sale with price guide on application.
Strictly by appointment through Sole Agents:-