TOWN CENTRE UNIT OPPOSITE POST OFFICE - 1,435 SQ FT - TO LET - NEW LEASE
TOWN CENTRE UNIT OPPOSITE POST OFFICE
1,435 SQ FT
TO LET – NEW LEASE
Unit 12, Westbrook Walk, Alton, GU34 1HZ
- Currently A1, Retail use with potential flexibility (subject to planning)
- Prominently located opposite WHSmith and Post Office
- Situated within pedestrianised walkway linking High Street and historic Market Square
- Potential for outside seating area
- Corner/return frontage facing High Street
- Rear servicing access
- First floor ancillary (office/storage) area, staff facilities
(Approximate net internal areas measured in accordance with RICS code of measuring practice)
|Internal width (max)||20 ft 4 in||6.18 m|
|Shop depth (max)||61 ft 9 in||18.8 m|
|Net frontage (incl return)||42 ft||12.8 m|
|Sales Area||1163 sq ft||108 sq m|
|Ancillary||272 sq ft||25.3 sq m|
|Total area||1435 sq ft||133.3 sq m|
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority, EHDC (01730 266551).
There is a management charge to cover pro-rata share of common expenditure including walkway cleaning, security, maintenance etc. Further details on request.
An Energy Performance Certificate has been undertaken and is available on request. On the Rating Scale A to G, the Rating is D, 82.
The accommodation is available on the basis of a new lease for length of term to be agreed. Rental guide on application.
Strictly by appointment through Sole Agents:
Tel: 01420 544117