TOWN CENTRE RETAIL UNIT - Approximately 400 sq ft - Available TO LET - NEW LEASE
|Area:||400 sq ft|
TOWN CENTRE RETAIL UNIT
Approximately 400 sq ft
Available TO LET – NEW LEASE
76b High Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1EN
- Potentially available together with adjoining corner unit, totalling 800 sq ft
- Prominent High Street location – opposite Iceland Supermarket
- Part of attractive Grade II Listed Building
- Solid floor, suspended ceiling
- Within the midst of regular Tuesday Street Market
(Approximate measurements taken in accordance with RICS code of measuring practice)
|Frontage (gross)||13 ft||4 m|
|Internal width (max)||12 ft||3.7 m|
|Shop depth||33 ft 8 in||10.3 m|
|Sales Area||390 sq ft||36.2 sq m|
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) has been undertaken and is available for this property on request. On the Rating Scale of A to G the Rating is D87.
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority East Hampshire District Council (01730 266551).
The accommodation is available on the basis of a new lease fo length of term to be agreed. Rental guide on application.
Strictly by appointment through Sole Agents:
Telephone: 01420 544117