TOWN CENTRE RETAIL/OFFICE UNIT - A2 USE - 750 SQ FT PLUS STORAGE - TO LET OR FOR SALE
TOWN CENTRE RETAIL/OFFICE UNIT
A2 USE – 750 SQ FT PLUS STORAGE
TO LET OR FOR SALE
16 Market Street, Alton, GU34 1HA
- Prominent, corner premises close to historic Market Square
- Attractive, Grade II listed building
- Timber framed, double frontage
- Easy access to main A31 and within 1/2 of a mile of mainline station (London Waterloo 1 hour)
- Nearby public car parks, all usual town centre facilities
- Gas fired central heating, separate pedestrianised access from return frontage.
(measured in accordance with RICS code of measuring practice)
|Frontage to Market Street||30 ft||9.1 m|
|Internal width (max)||28 ft 3 in||8.6 m|
|Built depth||39 ft 2 in||11.9 m|
|Sales Area||700 sq ft||65 sq m|
|Kitchen area and WC||50 sq ft||4.6 sq m|
|750 sq ft||69.6 sq m|
|Basement storage||300 sq ft||27.9 sq m|
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority, EHDC, (01730 266551).
An Energy Performance Certificate has been undertaken and is available on request. The EPC for the property is D, 88 (on a rating scale from A to G).
- The accommodation is available on the basis of a new lease, for a length of term to be agreed, with rental guide on application.
- Alternatively, consideration will be given to Freehold Sale. Further details on request.
The accommodation comprises ground floor and part basement area. There is a self-contained flat above which is not in the ownership of the landlord nor included in the lease or sale on offer.
Strictly by appointment with Sole Agents:
Tel: 01420 544117