TOWN CENTRE - CLASS E BUSINESS USE, 2,767 SQ FT FORMER BANK PREMISES, Available on NEW LEASE, TO LET
|Type:||Flexible Class E Use|
TOWN CENTRE – CLASS E BUSINESS USE
2,767 SQ FT FORMER BANK PREMISES
AVAILABLE ON NEW LEASE TO LET
42/44 High Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1BG
- Centrally located in close proximity to various multiples
- Flexible, Class E Business Use
- Nearby public car parks, adjacent on street parking
- Within 1/2 mile of mainline station (London Waterloo 1 hour)
- Rear pedestrian access
- Usual staff facilities
- Potential separate access to First Floor
(approximate floor areas)
|Basement Storage (including strong room)||400 sq ft||37.2 sq m|
|Ground Floor||1557 sq ft||144.6 sq m|
|First Floor (offices and kitchen)||810 sq ft||75.3 sq m|
|Total||2767 sq ft||257.1|
Interested parties are advised to contact the Rating Authority, EHDC, directly.
Details on request.
The accommodation is available on the basis of a new lease for length of term to be agreed. Rental guide on application.
Strictly by appointment with Glanfield Holmlund, Telephone 01420 544117 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org