TOWN CENTRE CLASS E BUSINESS PREMISES, Consent for Two, 350 sq ft Units, TO LET (May Sell)
|Type:||Flexible Class E Use|
|Area:||2 x 350sq ft|
TOWN CENTRE CLASS E BUSINESS PREMISES
Consent for Two, 350 sq ft Units
TO LET (May Sell)
16 Market Street, Alton, GU34 1HA
- Planning Consent to create two separate units, (ref.34 128/003); front and rear
- Prominent, corner premises close to historic Market Square
- Attractive, Grade II listed building
- Timber framed, double frontage
- Easy access to main A31 and within 1/2 of a mile of mainline station (London Waterloo 1 hour)
- Nearby public car parks, all usual town centre facilities
- Gas fired central heating, separate pedestrian access from return frontage.
(approximate measurements from both proposed plan and taken on site)
|Front Unit||Frontage to Market Street||30 ft||9.1 m|
|Internal width (max)||28 ft 3 in||8.6 m|
|Built depth||13 ft 5 in||4.1 m|
|Gross Area (less kitchen area)||380 sq ft||35.3 sq m|
|Rear Unit||Gross Area||370 sq ft||34.4 sq m|
|(side door access)|
|Basement storage||300 sq ft||27.9 sq m|
Floor areas should be checked upon completion of division works.
To be assessed on completion of works with potential for each unit to qualify for 100% Small Business Rates Relief.
The existing building has an Energy Performance Certificate available on request. The EPC for the existing property is D, 88 (on a rating scale from A to G).
- The Units are available on the basis of new leases, for a length of term to be agreed, with rental guide on application.
- Consideration may be given to sale of the whole.
The accommodation comprises ground floor and part basement area. There is a self-contained flat above which is not in the ownership of the landlord nor included in the lease or sale on offer.
Strictly by appointment with Sole Agents:
Tel: 01420 544117
- Planning Consent to create 2 separate units