Rare Opportunity to Acquire Long Established, Town Centre Italian Styled Café and Food Retail Business, Potentially with Living Accommodation - TO LET OR FOR SALE
Rare Opportunity to Acquire Long Established, Town Centre Italian Styled Café and Food Retail Business, Potentially with Living Accommodation
TO LET OR FOR SALE
Bottega dei Sapori, 8 High Street, Alton, GU34 1BN
- Attractive, Grade II Listed Property
- Neighbouring former Austin Bank – Jane Austin’s brother
- 16 year trading (with account information available) and an active going concern
- Fully fitted kitchen, front retail area and main seating areas
- Walled courtyard garden and seating terrace to the rear
- Strong reputation with loyal customer base over many years
- Increased trade and turnover potential – current business being mornings and lunchtime
- Pavement seating area
- Potentially available together with attractive, 4 bedroom apartment above
The measurements are taken in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice
|Ground Floor||Front Retail/Service||234 sq ft||21.7 sq m|
|Main Seating Area||437 sq ft||40.6 sq m|
|Side Seating Area||168 sq ft||15.6 sq m|
|Kitchen||167 sq ft||15.5 sq m|
|1006 sq ft||93.4 sq m|
|Cellar||Storage Area||290 sq ft||26.9 sq m|
|1296 sq ft||120.4 sq m|
The opportunity is available either on the basis of just the ground floor and cellar, as a going concern, or together with substantial living accommodation above. The current proprietors are actively involved in the business and live in the accommodation above.
The living accommodation accessed via the adjoining High Street entrance, is arranged on first and second floors with roof terrace area to the rear, and provides 4 bedroom accommodation with living rooms, kitchen and bathrooms.
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority, East Hampshire District Council (01730 266551).
With financial details on request in respect of goodwill, fixtures and fittings, the accommodation is available on either a leasehold or freehold basis. Rental and price guides also available on request.
Strictly by appointment through Sole Agents:
Tel: 01420 544117