PROMINENT INDUSTRIAL UNIT, 26,000 SQ FT - FREEHOLD FOR SALE
PROMINENT INDUSTRIAL UNIT
26,000 SQ FT – FREEHOLD FOR SALE
Turner House, 9-11 Mill Lane, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2QG
- Prominent corner site within the heart of Alton’s principle business location
- Easy access to main A31, within half a mile of mainline station (London Waterloo)
- Close proximity to Aldi, Wickes and various trade counters and new Lidl development.
- Steel frame construction, 5 m eaves, 7.5 m to pitch
- Three-phase electricity. Hot air blowers. Sodium lights
- Profiled steel clad elevations. Three full height loading doors
- Substantial yard/parking areas
- Good quality office environment. Broadband 100Mb dedicated leaseline
(Approximate gross internal areas)
|Ground floor||Warehouse||18,008 sq ft||1,673 sq m|
|Reception, offices, stores, break-out areas||3,900 sq ft||362 sq m|
|First floor & Mezzanine||Offices||3,991 sq ft||371 sq m|
|TOTAL||25,899 sq ft||2,406 sq m|
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) has been undertaken and is available for this property on request. On the Rating Scale of A to G the Rating is C(65).
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority, East Hampshire District Council (01730 266551).
The accommodation is available for purchase on a freehold basis with price guide on application.
Strictly by appointment through sole agents: