MIXED USE, FREEHOLD INVESTMENT FOR SALE, HIGH STREET, RETAIL PARADE WITH RESIDENTIAL UPPER FLOORS
MIXED USE, FREEHOLD INVESTMENT FOR SALE
HIGH STREET, RETAIL PARADE WITH RESIDENTIAL UPPER FLOORS
32 – 34 High Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1BN
- Town centre, retail parade of 5 units
- Principle tenant, Southern Co-Operative Ltd
- Five, self-contained maisonettes on first/second floor
- Substantial rear yard with site totalling approximately 0.4 acres
- Within 1/2 mile of mainline station, easy access to A31
- Close proximity to multiples including Costa Coffee, Nat West, Savers
|Lease Expiry||Rent pa. (£)||ERV (£)||Floor Areas
|32-34b High Street||Tayfun Cinar (T7/005/002)||24/06/2010||23/06/2020||32,000||1,280.4
|32-34d High Street||Southern Co-Operative Limited (T7/005/004)||30/06/2010 21 Yrs
|32a/34e High Street||Mrs A M Cleaver (T7/005/006)||24/06/1980 100 Yrs||22/06/2080||10||0|
|32c-34c||Toni & Guy (South East) Limited (T7/005/009)||18/02/2015 10 Yrs||18/02/2020||17/02/2020 Tenant||17/02/2025||32,000||915.28
|32e-34e High Street||Southern Co-Operative Limited (T7/005/007)||14/12/2001 30 Yrs||14/12/2021||14/12/2026 Tenant||13/12/2031||40,500||1,831
|Totals for Alton – High Street £||139,010||6,155.52
34a High Street is currently vacant, being separately marketed in respect of the opportunity to take a new lease.
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority, East Hampshire District Council 01730 266551.
Energy Performance Certification (EPC) is available on request.
The site and premises are available for sale Freehold. Price guide on application.
Strictly by appointment through Sole Agent:-