IMPRESSIVE TOWN CENTRE PREMISES - 1,770 SQ FT with A2 PLANNING CONSENT
IMPRESSIVE TOWN CENTRE PREMISES
Approximately 1,770 SQ FT with A2 PLANNING CONSENT
AVAILABLE ON NEW LEASE
59 High Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1AB
- Prominent, Town Centre location
- Within close proximity of a variety of multiple retailers; Boots, Waterstones, Caffe Nero
- Private parking for 4 vehicles
- Rear vehicular servicing access
- Period features, currently arranged as A2 offices
- Suited to various other town centre uses (subject to planning)
- Recently canonized, Saint John Henry Newman lived in the premises from 1816 to 1819
(approximate measurements taken in accordance with RICS Code of Measuring Practice)
|High Street Frontage||45 ft||13.7 m|
|Main Offices Totalling||985 sq ft||91.5 sq m|
|Kitchen/Storage||274 sq ft||25.5 sq m|
|Basement Storage||511 sq ft||47.5 sq m|
|TOTAL||1,770 sq ft||164.5 sq m|
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority, East Hampshire District Council (01730 266551).
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) has been undertaken and is available for this property on request. On the Rating Scale of A to G the Rating is E122.
The accommodation is available on the basis of a new lease for length of terms to be agreed. Rental guide on application.
Strictly by appointment through Sole Agents:
Telephone: 01420 544117