GROUND FLOOR BUSINESS PREMISES, 578 SQ FT WITH CLASS E USE - FOR SALE
|Type:||Flexible Class E Use|
GROUND FLOOR BUSINESS PREMISES
578 SQ FT WITH CLASS E USE – FOR SALE
8 Andover Road, Winchester, SO23 7BS
- Prominent City Location, fronting Andover Road, close to Stockbridge/City Road Junction
- 150 meters from Winchester Mainline Railway Station (London Waterloo)
- Close proximity to substantial public car park (over 400 spaces)
- Ground floor of 3 storey premises
- Aluminium framed shop front, solid floors, enclosed rear yard.
- Currently trading as retail locksmiths
- NO VAT on sale price
- Qualifies for Small Business Rate Relief
(Approximate measurements taken in accordance with RICS Code of Measuring Practice)
|Frontage||12 ft 6 in||3.8 m|
|Internal Width||11 ft 6 in||3.5 m|
|Build Depth||55 ft 9 in||17 m|
|Net Sales Area||578 sq ft||53.6 sq m|
|Usual Staff Facilities|
Enclosed rear yard area, storage.
Interested parties are advised to contact the Rating Authority, Winchester City Council.
It is understood the premises qualify for Small Business Rates Relief.
Details available on request. An Energy Performance Certificate has been undertaken and the Rating is C (57) on the Rating Scale of A to G.
The accommodation is held on a 1000 year lease dating from 25 March 1866. The vendor informs no rent has ever been demanded during its ownership since 1999. The long leasehold interest is offered for sale with vacant possession. Price guide on application.
By appointment only through sole agents:
Tel: 01420 544117