Due to Business Relocation - RARE FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY FOR SALE, 578 sq ft, Class E, Business Premises
|Type:||Flexible Class E Use|
Due to Business Relocation
RARE FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY FOR SALE
578 sq ft, Class E, Business Premises
8 Andover Road, Winchester, SO23 7BS
- Prominent City Location, fronting Andover Road, close to Stockbridge/City Road Junction
- 150 meters from Winchester Mainline Railway Station (London Waterloo)
- Close proximity to substantial public car park (over 400 spaces)
- Ground floor of 3 storey premises
- Aluminium framed shop front, solid floors, enclosed rear yard.
- Currently trading as retail locksmiths
- NO VAT on sale price
- Qualifies for Small Business Rate Relief
(Approximate measurements taken in accordance with RICS Code of Measuring Practice)
|Frontage||12 ft 6 in||3.8 m|
|Internal Width||11 ft 6 in||3.5 m|
|Build Depth||55 ft 9 in||17 m|
|Net Sales Area||578 sq ft||53.6 sq m|
|Usual Staff Facilities|
Enclosed rear yard area, storage.
Interested parties are advised to contact the Rating Authority, Winchester City Council.
It is understood the premises qualify for Small Business Rates Relief.
Details available on request. An Energy Performance Certificate has been undertaken and the Rating is C (57) on the Rating Scale of A to G.
The accommodation is available Freehold with vacant possession on completion. Price guide on request.
Note: The vendor has informed that VAT does not have to be charged on the sale.
By appointment only through sole agents:
Tel: 01420 544117