CITY CENTRE, RETAIL PREMISES - TO LET OR FOR SALE - CLASS E BUSINESS USE, 640 SQ FT
|Type:||Flexible Class E Use|
CITY CENTRE, RETAIL PREMISES
TO LET OR FOR SALE
CLASS E BUSINESS USE
640 SQ FT
Unit B, 80A High Street, Winchester, SO23 9AP
- High Street location close to Law Courts, Hampshire County Council and Winchester City Council Offices
- Within 1/4 mile from mainline station (London Waterloo)
- Rear vehicular access
- Attractive frontage, nearby popular street café and Cote Restaurant
- Traditional shop front, high ceilings
- Constant exposure to both vehicular traffic and pedestrian foot fall.
(Measured in accordance with RICS Code of Measuring Practice)
|Frontage||15 ft||4.6 m|
|Internal Width (max)||14 ft 6 in||4.4 m|
|Built Depth||50 ft||15.2 m|
|Net Internal Area||640 sq ft||59.5 sq m|
Interested parties are advised to contact the Rating Authority, Winchester City Council.
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) has been undertaken and is available on request. The Rating is D (on a Rating Scale of A to G).
The accommodation is available on the basis of a ‘virtual freehold’, 999 year lease at peppercorn rent with price guide on application. Consideration may also be given to a traditional new lease.
Strictly by appointment with sole agent:
Glanfield Holmlund, Telephone 01420 544117, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org