TOWN CENTRE RETAIL PREMISES IN CONSERVATION AREA, NEW LEASE
TOWN CENTRE RETAIL PREMISES
WITHIN CONSERVATION AREA
AVAILABLE ON NEW LEASE
17 Market Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1HA
- Convenient, town centre location with rear vehicular servicing
- Private parking for one car
- Former AGA showroom premises
- 100 yards from the Market Square, Pizza Express and Prezzo
- Traditional timber framed shop front
- Tiled flooring, air conditioning units, spot lighting, usual staff facilities
(measured in accordance with RICS Code of Measuring Practice)
|Frontage||13 ft 7 in||4.1 m|
|Internal Width – front||12 ft 6 in||3.8 m|
|Internal Width – rear||31 ft||9.5 m|
|Depth||37 ft 6 in||11 ft 5 in|
|Sales Area||792 sq ft||73.6 sq m|
(Floor plans available on request)
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority (East Hampshire District Council 01730 266551).
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) has been undertaken and is available for this property on request. On the Rating Scale of A to G the Rating is C63.
The accommodation is available on the basis of a new lease for length of term to be agreed. Rental guide on application.
Strictly by appointment through agents: Glanfield Holmlund, Telephone 01420 544117 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org