TOWN CENTRE RETAIL INVESTMENT - FREEHOLD FOR SALE
TOWN CENTRE RETAIL INVESTMENT
FREEHOLD FOR SALE
53 High Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1AB
- Prime, corner location within conservation area
- Upper floors sold off for residential flats
- Ground floor and basement let to independent retailer
- Close proximity to various multiples – Boots, Greggs, Mountain Warehouse
- Immediately adjacent to weekly Street Market
- Current rental income of £25,000 per annum, exclusive
(approximate net internal areas)
|Ground Floor||Frontage||21 ft 6 in||6.58 m|
|Return Frontage||47 ft 0 in||14.33 m|
|Internal Width (average)||21 ft 0 in||6.50 m|
|Shop Depth||28 ft 1 in||8.79 m|
|Sales Area||600 sq ft||55.74 sq m|
|Rear Office||152 sq ft||14.12 sq m|
|Storeroom||73 sq ft||6.73 sq m|
|Total Ground Floor||825 sq ft||76.64 sq m|
|Basement||(not formally inspected)||500 sq ft||46.45 sq m|
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority, East Hampshire District Council (01730 266551).
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) has been undertaken and is available for this property on request. On the Rating Scale of A to G the Rating is D (82).
The accommodation is let to SonnyGyms Ltd t/a Unique Chic; gifts, decorations including stockist for Annie Sloane paint. the lease is a 5 year term from 12 February 2015, at a current rent of £25,000 per annum exclusive.
The freehold interest is available with price guide on application.
Strictly by appointment through Sole Agents:
Glanfield Holmlund, Telephone 01420 544117 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org