Prominent WAREHOUSE/INDUSTRIAL PREMISES, available on NEW LEASE, Approximately 26,000 sq ft
Prominent WAREHOUSE/INDUSTRIAL PREMISES
Available on NEW LEASE
Approximately 26,000 sq ft
Turner House, 9-11 Mill Lane, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2QG
- Prominent corner site at Mill Lane and Waterbrook junction
- Easy access to main A31, within half a mile of mainline station (London Waterloo)
- Steel frame construction, 5 m eaves, 7.5 m to pitch
- Three-phase electricity. Hot air blowers. Sodium lights
- Profiles steel clad elevations. Three full height loading doors
- Substantial yard/parking area
- Good quality office environment. Broadband 100Mb dedicated leaseline
(Approximate gross internal areas)
|Ground floor||Warehouse||18,008 sq ft||1,673 sq m|
|Reception, offices, stores, break-out areas||3,900 sq ft||362 sq m|
|First floor & Mezzanine||Offices||3,991 sq ft||371 sq m|
|25,899 sq ft||2,406 sq m|
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) has been undertaken and is available for this property on request. On the Rating Scale of A to G the Rating is C(65).
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority, East Hampshire District Council (01730 266551).
The accommodation is available on the basis of a new lease for length of term to be agreed with rental guide on application.
Strictly by appointment through sole agents: