PRIME TOWN CENTRE RETAIL UNIT, (Former A3 Planning Consent), 1,000 sq ft, TO LET
PRIME TOWN CENTRE RETAIL UNIT,
(Former A3 Planning Consent), 1,000 sq ft,
51 High Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1A
- Prominent corner situation in the heart of busy town centre
- Close by various multiples; Cafe Nero, Card Factory, Waterstones, Specsavers
- High quality shop fitting, feature lighting, air conditioning
- Adjacent regular Street Market (Tuesdays)
- Separate side access onto Turk Street
- Former Planning Consent for A3 use (Ref. 22729/007, Dated 15/12/10)
Accommodation (approximate measurements taken in accordance with RICS Code of Measuring Practice)
|High Street Frontage||20 ft 0 in||6.1 m|
|Internal width||18 ft 3 in||5.6 m|
|Shop depth||46 ft 6 in||14.2 m|
|Sales area||841 sq ft||78.2 sq m|
|Rear store/kitchen||164 sq ft||15.3 sq m|
|Changing room area||48 sq ft||4.5 sq m|
|Side lobby/store||55 sq ft||5.1 sq m|
|1,108 sq ft||103.1 sq m|
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authorities, EHDC (01730 266551).
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) has been undertaken and is available for this property on request. On the Rating Scale of A to G, the Rating is D 85.
The accommodation is available on a leasehold basis with details, including rental on application.
Strictly by appointment through Sole Agents – Glanfield Holmlund 01420 544117.