PRIME RETAIL UNIT - 643 SQ FT - TO LET or FOR SALE
PRIME RETAIL UNIT – 643 SQ FT – TO LET or FOR SALE
76a High Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1EN
- Prominent High Street frontage
- Close proximity various multiples including Iceland Foods, Lloyds Pharmacy and Vodafone
- Adjacent street parking, nearby public car parks
- Part of Grade II listed building – recent flat conversions
- Usual staff facilities
Accommodation (Approximate measurements taken in accordance with RICS Code of Measuring Practice)
|Gross frontage||17 ft 0 in||5.2 m|
|Net frontage||9 ft 9 in||3.0 m
|Internal width (max)||17 ft 8 in||5.4 m|
|Shop depth||37 ft 4 in||11.4 m|
|Sales area||458 sq ft||42.5 sq m|
|Storage/offices||185 sq ft||17.2 sq m|
|TOTAL||643 sq ft||59.7 sq m|
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) has been undertaken and is available for this property on request. On the Rating Scale of A to G the Rating is C (60).
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority East Hampshire District Council (01730 266551).
The accommodation is available either by way of: –
- Purchase of an existing 125-year lease (dating from 2011 at a peppercorn rent) for a price guide of £200,000. Or alternatively;
- A new sub-lease for a maximum period of up to 2021, shorter term considered with a rental guide on application.
Strictly by appointment through Sole Agents:- Glanfield Holmlund 01420 544117