FREEHOLD FOR SALE (current business unaffected) Prominent Retail Premises with Self-Contained Residential Flat
FREEHOLD FOR SALE (current business unaffected)
Prominent Retail Premises with Self-Contained Residential Flat
112 High Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1EN
- Grade II Listed Building
- Ground floor retail premises – currently let to 1st Gear Cycles
- Prominent corner site constantly exposed to vehicular traffic
- Private courtyard area accessing self-contained residential accommodation
- Rear garden – let with residential accommodation
- Easy access to main A31, approximately 1 mile from mainline railway station (London Waterloo 1 hour)
- Potential interest to investors or owner occupier
|Ground Floor – Retail||High Street frontage||13 ft 9 in||4.2 m|
|Return frontage||10 ft 6 in||3.2 m|
|Shop depth (max)||34 ft||10.4 m|
|Sales area (incl. portioned office)||422 sq ft||39.2 sq m|
|Storage/Office||100 sq ft||9.3 sq m|
|Cellar||75 sq ft||7.0 sq m|
|597 sq ft||55.5 sq m|
First Floor – Residentail
Three bedroom residential accommodation with ground floor rooms overlooking garden.
Outside – Let to Shop
New brick built store 150 sq ft (13.9 sq m)
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority East Hampshire District Council (01730 266551).
The ground floor retail unit is currently let to 1st Gear Cycles at £13,000 per annum exclusive on the basis of holding over a Law Society Business Lease.
The residential parts are let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy producing a net rent of circa £750 per calendar month.
The freehold is offered for sale, either subject to the above leases or with vacant possession on completion. Guide price on application.
Strictly by appointment through Sole Agents: – Glanfield Holmlund, email: email@example.com Tel: 01420 544117