FREEHOLD INVESTMENT FOR SALE, Prime Retail Unit with Separate Flat Above
FREEHOLD INVESTMENT FOR SALE
Prime Retail Unit with Separate Flat Above
54 High Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1ET
- Prime, High Street location neighbouring Boots and Greggs
- Grade II Listed Building, within Conservation Area
- Ground floor retail let to independent Greengrocers
- Self-contained flat let on Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Opposite Town Centre bus stops
- Currently producing total annual rent of £31,600
Ground Floor Retail
|Frontage||19 ft 13 in||5.9 m|
|Internal Width||15 ft 6 in||4.7 m|
|Sales Area||837 sq ft||77.8 sq m|
|Ancillary||381 sq ft||35.4 sq m|
Let to an independent greengrocer on a 10 year lease from 1st November 2009 at a current rent of £25,000 per annum exclusive. The lease provided for a rent review at the 5th anniversary and a tenant option to break at the end of the 5th year. The lease is Outside Security of Tenure Provision of the Landlord & Tenant Act.
First & Second Floor Residential
Self-contained first & second floor flat comprising two bedrooms, sitting room, kitchen and shower room with an external roof terrace. Let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at a current rent of £550 per calendar month.
The investment is available on a freehold basis with guide price on application.
Strictly by appointment with sole agents:- Glanfield Holmlund, tel: 01420 544117 email: email@example.com