CITY CENTRE FREEHOLD INVESTMENT FOR SALE, PARADE OF FULLY LET RETAIL UNITS
CITY CENTRE FREEHOLD INVESTMENT FOR SALE
PARADE OF FULLY LET RETAIL UNITS
80/81 High Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 9AP
- Part of Grade II Listed premises
- Prominent, High Street location
- Opposite Law Courts
- Neighbouring Hampshire Constabulary and Hampshire County Council Offices
- Four separate retail units with residential ground rents from upper floors
- Upper floor flats previously sold separately (known as St Pauls Court)
- Total rental income of £109,200 per annum
- Close proximity to mainline railway station (London Waterloo 1 hour)
|A||John King Ltd
|25/12/2011 – 24/12/2021||Outstanding rent review December 2016||£27,500|
|25/12/2016 – 24/12/2021||Tenant break December 2019||£23,500|
|20/01/2017 – 20/01/2027||Tenant break January 2022
Rent review 20 January 2022
|D||Brides of Winchester||31/01/2013 – 31/01/2023||Rent review 31 January 2020||£27,500|
|St Pauls Court||Ground Rents||£700|
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority, Winchester City Council 01962 840222.
Energy Performance Certification (EPC) has been undertaken and is available on request. On the rating scale of A-G, the rating for Unit A is C69, Unit B is D89, Unit C is C66 and Unit D is D84.
The Freehold is offered for sale at a price guide to reflect the net initial yield of circa 6% based on the total rent of £109,200 per annum. Further details on application.
Discretion is requested with regards to the existing tenant businesses.
Strictly by appointment through Sole Agents:-
tel: 01420 544117