1,000 SQ FT (APPROX) Retail Premises with Planning Consent for Café, A3 Use, TO LET or FOR SALE
1,000 SQ FT (APPROX) Retail Premises
with Planning Consent for Café, A3 Use
TO LET or FOR SALE
19 Market Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1HA
- Attractive, Grade II Listed, town centre premises
- Within close proximity of public car parks
- Ground floor, double fronted retail shop
- Internal, private courtyard area
- Separate partitioned office area and store with WC
- Separate rear store
(measured in accordance with RICS Code of Measuring Practice)
|Ground Floor Retail Unit:-|
|Frontage||26 ft||7.92 m|
|Internal width||25 ft 8 in||7.83 m|
|Shop depth||15 ft 8 in||4.77 m|
|Built depth||37 ft 2 in||11.32 m|
|Total potential sales area||833 sq ft||27.39 sq m|
|Rear store (not fully inspected)||245 sq ft||22.76 sq m|
|1078 sq m||100.15 sq m|
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Rating Authority, East Hampshire District Council 01730 266551.
The freehold of the whole premises, to include self-contained first floor which is currently let to a local taxi firm is also available.
- The ground floor shop is available on the basis of a new lease. Flexible terms with rental guide on application.
- The freehold of the whole is available. Price guide on request.
Strictly by appointment through Sole Agent:-
Glanfield Holmlund, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01420 544117.